Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Post Weekend Catch Up

I am tired. TIRED. I don’t exactly know what my deal is, I was in bed at a relatively good time last night, but I did get up around 3:45 to work out. Mondays are my killer days… up at 3:45 for a 30 min work out, a lunch time workout and an evening workout. Am I insane? Yes. I also am dying to get in shape and bought a dress this weekend that I’d really like to wear to a wedding we are going to on the 7th… I could technically wear it now, but it would look better if I were a little more trim in the mid section.

Who am I kidding, everything I own would look better if I were a little more trim in the midsection. Anyhoo, to recap, Friday night we went to Walmart to pick up a few things that were needed… including m&m’s ice cream bars. And you wonder why I’m at the gym 3 times a day. Because I’m an idiot who can’t NOT eat stuff that’s bad for me. I have to go cold turkey… I can’t just have a little here, a little there. But again, I digress.

Saturday morning we went to the beach again, Aaron got to witness something I’ve only seen a handful of times. The boys both playing side by side quietly for longer than 30 seconds. It was AWESOME. Much fun was had, and much sand was eaten (by seth)… pictures to come soon. After that we stopped at Target and then went home and put the boys down for a nap. I then went to Babies R us and Old Navy, then grocery shopped and came home and packed everyone up and over to papa and nana’s we went. We had dinner there and got home much later than normal… the boys didn’t get into bed until after 9pm. This in turn, set my internal clock all off and I didn’t go to bed until well after midnight. I was then up for the next two hours coughing up a lung due to my allergies, and Aaron proceeded to get sick from his hiatal hernia. When the boys got up at 6:30 the next morning I was NOT ready for the day.

We didn’t do a whole lot Sunday, though we did make it to a birthday party and I think I may have gone to the gym, though I can’t remember. Sunday is a blur to me now. Monday morning I met Lori at the gym, and then we took the kids back to papa and nana’s and Aaron and I made good use out of the forgotten gift card from the holidays. We then perused Toys R Us for possible birthday gifts for Nolan (which at this point, he’s probably going to just get $$ in his account besides some small stuff from us) and then perused half price books. After we picked the boys up we stopped at Lori and Seth’s so Aaron could get his hair cut. (Lori does a MUCH better job than me… though I don’t do horribly, just not a great job.)

This morning started out brilliantly when I got an email from Nolan’s best friend’s mom. We haven’t seen him since we left our last day care, and Nolan talks about him all the time…and basically it was breaking my heart, so I had called the daycare about 2 weeks ago and asked them to put a note in the family’s box about setting up a play date. A.’s mom emailed me this morning and is not only excited to set up a play date, she invited us to A.’s bday party in 2 weeks, and never received our first note, I am so glad I called back! The bday party is the morning of the day we leave for Yakima, but I don’t care… we will likely just leave from the birthday party. I am so excited for Nolan to see his buddy again. 

No pics today, but probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment