Wednesday, May 07, 2008

obsession

you don't even want to know how many times I've watched this trailer since it came out on Monday. The last time I was this obsessed with a movie ... Eminem starred in it, and the time before that was probably the cutting edge and time before that was dirty dancing. I don't get obsessed over many things... but I am DYING to see the movie Twilight. As you recall I read the first book (Twilight) and then read New Moon and Eclipse... I finished Eclipse last week. That's three pretty large books in less than a month. I reread Twilight over the past few days and am in the middle of New Moon again. OBSESSED MUCH? How the heck am I going to make it to August without the 4th book? (it's released on Aug. 2nd I believe)... I bet I'll read them a third and fourth time...

050608_twilightposter

edward2B1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment