Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crash course...

We will embark on a crash course in traveling with toddlers very soon. The weekend of 6/7 we will be going to a wedding in Yakima... we hemmed and hawed over whether or not to take the kids with us, since it's an overnight. Lori and Seth are coming as well, and are leaving Luke with mom and dad. I didn't want to leave Nolan and Sethy with them as well, because that's a tall order, and for safety reasons (if there was a fire or God forbid a medical emergency) mom and dad would have their hands full enough with one child let alone 3. Plus, the kids haven't really ever been to a wedding, and we've never taken a trip as a family... this one is only 2 hours away, and I think it's time we start doing stuff like this. Aaron is pretty much game for whatever, so it's a plan.

Then at the end of the month, we are headed over to Grand Coulee to Matt's wedding. We will likely leave Friday after work, and come home Sunday. We will stay in a hotel that trip too... that one will be a bit trickier because it'll be all weekend, it's about 4 1/2 hours away, and we will have a small birthday party for Nolan Sunday morning before we come home. We are considering renting a car for that trip, but not sure yet.

I think we will be going away for the 4th of July too; considering that the kids have only slept in cribs thus far, it will make these trips somewhat interesting. We'll bring a pack and play with us, but the rooms I've reserved are all doubles with queen beds, so we'll each bunk down with a kid. Even though it could potentially be stressful, I am looking forward to these trips... it's gonna be fun I think!

Here are some more pics from a few weeks ago...

I do it! I do it!

My little flirt

he refused to use the pedals

biteable

Oh little bike, how I love you.

Nolan and his bike have a time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment