Monday, May 26, 2008

A Bunch of Weirdos

I love reading about other people's idiosyncracies... quirks... odd behaviors etc. So here are some little things about each person in my family...that I think are either weird, odd, or just different. (that I can think of)

Me

1. I will not sit in the grass, nor will I walk on it barefoot. GROSS.GROSS.GROSS.
2. I drink a gallon or more of water a day.
3. I hate the smell of Vanilla.
4. I love the smell of Coconut and Peach.
5. I was more worried about the I.V. in my hand than the actual c-sections themselves.
6. I hate calling people on the phone who I don't talk to regularly.
7. I loathe, detest, and despise scented deodorant and laundry soap.
8. I prefer vegetables to fruit.
9. Chocolate is my drug of choice.
10.I hate disney movies. Except Cars... I like that one.

Aaron

1. He wears contact lenses, and at night wears his glasses... but won't let anyone see him with his glasses on other than the kids and I.
2. Will not eat vegetables of any kind.
3. Likes the Orange Rockstar, but hates coffee.
4. Never used bleach before he met me.
5. Gets nervous when I start throwing old cords out. (we might need them someday.)
6. Has a deathly fear of spiders.
7. Almost gets physically ill when he has to touch the vegetables when he does dishes. Grosses him out.

Nolan

1. Does not want to be the first for anything he's never done before. Is very cautious, and will join in once he sees someone else do it first.
2. Prefers Lima Beans to just about any other food ... well, except for chicken nuggets and french fries.
3. Doesn't care for ice cream that much.
4. Is DEATHLY afraid of anything in the bathtub water (piece of lint, shadows from bubbles, etc.)
5. Only eats the frosting layer off of donuts and cake. Also only eats the butter layer off rolls and garlic bread.
6. Will not eat teddy grahams, but likes graham crackers.
7. Doesn't like sandwiches.
8. Doesn't necessarily put stuff in his mouth, but continually licks his shirts or jammies when we first put them on him, and says "i lick it!"

Seth

1. Like his daddy, he doesn't do vegetables of any kind.
2. He also will not eat meat, unless I cleverly disguise it (shred it into rice/noodles)... won't even eat chicken nuggets.
3. Likes coffee.
4. Has never really been one to put stuff in his mouth, even as a baby.
5. Is just now starting to like to play with toys, has never shown much interest before.
6. His lovey "william" goes EVERYWHERE with us. He is NEVER without him, or he loses his mind.


Horizontal Crop

Vertical Crop
Same shot as above, just a different crop

Uncles are fun

The attitude makes an appearance
His bad attitude rears it's ugly head... this was taken right after he screamed "NO!" at me.

Grins

Jump shot
He's obsessed with jumping lately... Mama! I dump! I dump!

pop a squat

Lucas on the slide
Fearless baby

mid jump

fearless

mid air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment