Friday, May 23, 2008

All About Nolan (and then Seth)

I was tagged by Dani.

If you have been tagged, just copy and paste the rules and the questions onto your own blog or post. Then delete answers, and insert the ones you think your child/children would choose.

1.) My name(s) is/are: Nolan Leo Vincent

2.) My first word was: Ball

3.) My favorite food right now is: Chicken nuggets, raw baby carrots, grapes, hardboiled eggs, fruit snacks

4.) My favorite song is: "3 little monkeys jumping on the bed", and of course "happy birthday"

5.) My car seat color is: black and gray

6.) My room color is: White with a mixture of classic pooh and comic book characters (mommy calls it a 'transitional' room)

7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Doesn't care (though mommy prefers the Johnson's Lavender shampoo)

8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: Not getting my way.

9.) My favorite person right now is: Probably daddy. Though sometimes it's a mix between daddy and mama.

10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: He loves most of his books, but right now he is obsessing over his lightning mcqueen book and his "polar bear polar bear what do you see" books

11.) My brand of diapers is: either pullups or huggies. Or costco brand.

12.) The cutest thing I say is: " mama, i dump!" (I jump) "sit in mama's chair" (said at bathtime, as I always sit on the toilet to bathe him) and "I sowwy mama, I sowwy" (when I honk at other drivers, lol)

13.) My favorite fruit is: probably grapes. Then applesauce, then bananas.

14.) When I get hurt I want: hugs and kisses and retribution.

15.) I mostly ride around in a: a honda of some type. (mama has a civic, daddy has an accord)

16.) I go to bed at: 7 00 pm

17.) I wake up at: 5:30 a.m.

18.) My naptime during the day is: around 12-2

19.) My most favorite thing to do is: jumping, making messes, getting into stuff he knows he shouldn't and singing songs.

20.) My favorite show/movie is: movie: lightning mcqueen, show: my name is earl


and now for Seth:

1.) My name(s) is/are: Seth Aaron Maverick

2.) My first word was: cracker

3.) My favorite food right now is: crackers, applesauce, yogurt, bananas - almost any fruit really, and rice a roni.

4.) My favorite song is: "twinkle twinkle little star" and "the itsy bitsy spider"

5.) My car seat color is: black and brown

6.) My room color is: White with a mixture of classic pooh and comic book characters (mommy calls it a 'transitional' room)

7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Doesn't care (though mommy prefers the Johnson's Lavender shampoo)

8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: when anything is taken away from me.

9.) My favorite person right now is: Probably mama. Though sometimes it's a mix between daddy and mama.

10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: He likes all of his books, but loves 'the night before Christmas' the best.

11.) My brand of diapers is: huggies Or costco brand.

12.) The cutest thing I say is: "no no no no no no no no no no" while shaking his finger at Nolan when he's in time out.

13.) My favorite fruit is: probably bananas, though he inhales any fruit I give him usually.

14.) When I get hurt I want: hugs and cuddles.

15.) I mostly ride around in a: a honda of some type. (mama has a civic, daddy has an accord)

16.) I go to bed at: 7 00 pm

17.) I wake up at: 5:30 a.m. (though mama usually hears me stirring around 4:30 a.m.)

18.) My naptime during the day is: around 12-2

19.) My most favorite thing to do is: walk up and down steps while sucking my lip and holding my lovey.

20.) My favorite show/movie is: the Wiggles.

OK, now I tag: Tiburon.


quiet time
Nolan enjoying quiet time in his bed

Seth

reading about Mater

playing cars

such a little guy

he loves that semi



brothers playing nicely for ONCE

gimme dat!

Nolan and Uncle Seth

out of focus, but I love his expression
out of focus, but I love his expression here

obsessed with stairs



Seth and William

caught himself

jailbird

IMG_1664

tip toe

intent

Luke

Luke

IMG_1622



riding in style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment