Tuesday, April 15, 2008

*yawn* Make it a Venti.


Photobucket

I stayed up way way way too late last night reading. Aaron got me this book for my birthday and it is living up to the hype. I started it the other day and am about 2/3 done with it, and I have hardly any time to read, but I'm eeking out time. And it's about a vampire... go figure. TOTALLY not my style, but it's not written like I thought it would be... not a 'vampire' story so to speak.

I worked out on my lunch break yesterday and plan to do so again today. It was a really good feeling to get my workout out of the way and not have to make a choice between getting stuff done last night when the kids went to bed or working out. I ended up making two pans of stuffed manicotti... one w/ spinach, one w/o. We will have those for dinner tonight and tommorrow night (and possibly Thursday, lol)...

I applied for a job I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want yesterday. Like bad. Seriously. For shizzle. Please send some prayers/good thoughts/chi my way, that I get it. Did I mention I really want it? Because I do. I also found some sample interview questions and about shit my pants because if I am asked some of those I just don't even know where I would begin to answer.

Anyhoo, it's 5:10 a.m. and I still need to do my makeup, get dressed, switch out purses, get the kids up and ready, pack my gymbag and post something on craigslist... and be out the door by 10 to 6. Gotta run! (Will post pics later)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment