Saturday, April 05, 2008

Pink eye, stink eye

Have I mentioned in the past that I MOTHERFUCKING hate being ignored? Well I do. I also don't like wasting my time. Which, is how I feel right now, and to top it off I am sick sick sick as a dog.

I am on antibiotics for a sinus infection... and while I think it might be getting better (been on the meds since WEDNESDAY...gah.) I am also getting an ear infection. My throat is killing me and I have motherfucking PINK EYE. Between the red raw nose, the disgusting need to blow my nose every 30 seconds, the loud gnarly cough, the sound of my mouth-breathing due to congestion and now the ugly bloodshot/grody eyes... I am bee-yoo-tiful. Oh and because I've been sick, I haven't been working out and have been indulging so me=feeling heiferish. I need to go to bed and quit whining.

Oh and I turn 31 on Friday. Awesome.

IMG_1772

Since I am such a ball of joy this evening, here are some pics...

These are from Easter:


The Easter Bunny's offerings

I'll take this one
if I lick dis one it be mine... kthxbai

opening his candy
nolan unwraps some 'chock-o-lott'

Love, the Easter bunny
the inside of a book that Nolan got



argyle boys

no no seth

playing like a big kid

love the eyebrows



he loved his train from nana and papa

having fun with daddy and seth

mmmm... tractor

lukey

Seth and Lucas

Seth playing with Seth.

He's such a big kid now.

IMG_1588
who says you have to wear pants to have fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment