Monday, April 07, 2008

It's 3:53 a.m.

And I haven't been to bed yet. Ok, well maybe I went to bed for about an hour, but then Nolan woke up crying with a tummy ache and I've been up since. My alarm is supposed to go off in 37 minutes by the way.

I drove to the drugstore at midnight and got him some pepto and then called 24-nurse at 1:45 when he was crying non-stop. At this point I'm not sure if it is his tummy or the fact that he's exhausted. It was freaking me OUT.

The nurse had me give him some tylenol and use a heating pad on low on his tummy... she said if he didn't calm down in about 5-10 mins to take him into the ER... he calmed down very quick and laid with me on the couch watching My name is Earl (at his request).

I just put him to bed, as I think he's just up because Earl was on... it's gonna be a long day, I am going to call in sick right now, but I will be calling the pediatrician's office when they open at 9.

*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment