Friday, April 04, 2008

Good Day

I think I will jump on the 'Thankful Thursday' bandwagon... I frequently read Tib's blog and it is nice to hear what things she is glad for, so here I go. (a day late, but not a dollar short... or whatever.)

1. I got an invite the other day to an old friend's wedding, it will be in June and Aaron and I plan to go (as do My sister and Seth) and we will likely get hotel rooms, as it is out of town. It will be the first time we are away from the kids for longer than a few hours. I am looking forward to it though, I love weddings!

2. Even though I woke up with the same sore throat that has been plagueing me for days now, I can hear a little bit better and overall feel a notch better.

3. I stopped and got myself a coffee and a granola cookie. SO good.

4. Sethy was in such a sweet mood this morning and kept giving me loves as I was getting him dressed. And Nolan was in a particularly sweet mood too, and kept sharing bits of his cinnamon waffle with Seth (long after Seth inhaled his).

5. I like my job. A lot. For the first time ever I think, I have pride in what I do, and I just really like it.

6. the train was cancelled this morning... but luckily it was not my train, but the one that comes after my time. So I made it in on time and didn't have to drive!

that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment