Thursday, March 13, 2008

LOL

Ok, so right now (as I may have mentioned before) we are totally into those LOL cats... the funny ones anyway, not the stupid ones. Well, I should rephrase because if you don't like LOL cats you probably think they are all stupid. But we get a kick out of them, and on Aaron's birthday I was bored and had too much time on my hands at school and spent waaaay too much time at the ROFL-Bot and spammed his myspace with the following: (I apologize in advance if you are offended by any of these!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

if you could only see how I crack myself up.

also, send me some good vibes. I am on the hunt for a decent daycare today... hoping to make it to at least 2 this morning, but ideally 3-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment