Sunday, February 10, 2008

Off to bed....

after I post these pics. Tommorrow is my first day on my new schedule... working full days Mondays and Fridays. This means two things: I am nervous and I need to get my ass in gear and FINISH my math and powerpoint. (Powerpoint is 99.9% done... but I got absolutely nothing done this weekend.)

I am more nervous about the boys being at daycare earlier and how they will react. I am not too nervous about work because it's a different division yes, but it's only 4 hours (I'll be at my regular job in the afternoons) and it's a great way to network and learn a lot more.

So anyhoo, I am beat, beat BEAT... so here are some pics:

Hi!

yummy

Exasperated

ah-ah-ah!

He is perfecting...

It was a dark and stormy night...
"it was a dark and stormy night..." all he's missing is a campfire.

Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment