Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Disconnect

I hate the feeling of disconnect. I hate being in limbo, I hate hate HATE not having a plan of action when faced with a problem or a scenario, or just in general. And yet, it is the state of my life right now and will be the status quo until the end of March.

It could be worse, yes.... it could be millions of degrees worse. I have a home. I have a job. I have a family. I have a husband. I have food to eat, clothes to wear, a car to drive... but man... I am struggling with this whole feeling of disconnect. It stems mainly from the whole school/work situation. Ever since I started working in the afternoons I have struggled with being disconnected at school. Friendships have formed around me, inside jokes, things I've missed... I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. I enjoy the feeling of being part of a group... and though I am ultimately part of the group, I do feel disconnected. I feel like I am missing out on stuff both personally and academically... though my instructor is working with me on the assignments and such.

I feel in limbo too, because I don't have a 100% sure full time gig lined up for when I am done here at school... I don't have a daycare situation lined up for that time frame either. I just hate the feeling of floundering... thankfully it will be over in about a month and a half.

Animated

Heavy

*sigh*

Huh?

Chase!

concentrating

Ready, Set... GO!

having a laugh

dumptruck

on a mission

Insert shrieks of delight here.

bonka head?

Sweetie pies

Boys will be boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment