Thursday, January 31, 2008

Waterworks.

So that was awesome. I just broke down in tears when talking to my teacher about my frustrations and that I'm feeling completely overwhelmed. GAH. I hate crying... and more than that I hate crying in front of people.

Luckily she was very sympathetic and at least understands where I'm coming from and will work w/ me. However, I now feel bad for the bitchy note I turned in this morning about the 'free write' in the English portion of our class not being 'free' and how irritating it is to have to spend 5 minutes writing out paragraphs on boring subjects like 'business letters'. I had a really bad attitude this morning.

*sigh*

Back to class... I am hiding out at my computer until the blotchy - cry - face goes away. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment