Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Raindrops on Roses...

So, I am taking a page out of Tiburon's book, she did a post a few days ago called These are a few of my favorite things, where she linked and described some of her favorite stuff. So here goes! (I should note that hers is 2007 specific, and mine is just in general.)

1. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Snowflake Flannel Sheets from Target Our house gets downright FRIGID in the winter time, and even though we could pile quilt upon quilt on the bed... we always froze right when we got into bed, and then at some point during the night I would wake up cold. Even with wearing my flannel nightgown and long john pants... and that's w/ keeping the thermostat at 66... we don't like it to be higher than that, or it'll run all night. ANYHOO, these sheets are AWESOME!!!!! They stay put (VERY important!) they are warm, soft... they don't match our bedding, but WHO CARES! I love them so so much, I seriously could go on and on.

2. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our Bed and table. We just upgraded our bed to this set from IKEA (and our dressers too, but that's coming), and I FREAKIN LOVE OUR BED NOW!!!! The table is where I surf the net on my laptop, filled out my christmas cards, do homework and all that jazz. We want to get the hidden nightstand for this set too, probably after the new year.

3. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our Dressers,also from IKEA, also from the Malm series. I love these dressers so much, that if Aaron ever leaves me, I might just marry one of the dressers. They have SO MUCH room in them, there are never any clothes hanging out of the drawers anymore... LOVE THEM.

4. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Ipod Oh how do I love this little guy... I listen to it every single day. Whether it's my podcasts of Adam Carolla's morning radio show (Which deserves it's own spot on here, I love it!) or at the gym, or recently I've been rediscovering some old favorites (Garth Brooks double live) or just watching old Sex and the City episodes. I LOOOOOVE IT.

5. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Schneider slider pens... the lady at the bookstore at school said they were from Germany... maybe that's why I can't find a website for them. I like the fattest tip; the XB, they are in a word... AWESOME.

6. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Bars... these things are DIVINE. They taste like oatmeal chocolate chip cookies... and they aren't skimpy and they are only 140 cals, LOVE THEM!

7. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bare Minerals Makeup... FINALLY I have found a face makeup that I like! It's a bit pricey, but lasts me a long time, and it's worth it to feel so confident about my makeup.

8. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Body Shop Coconut Body Butter... I love the mango and satsuma too. They smell so real!

9. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Trident Original flavor gum... I chew at least a pack of this a day... seriously. Sometimes 2 packs. When I get lock jaw I guess we'll know why.

10. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Starbuck's Holiday Gingerbread Loaf... this was one of my favorites until I just read that it's almost 400 calories! Holy crap! I haven't had it yet this season, but will be having it this weekend... SO YUMMY. And fattening apparently.

11. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
John and Kate plus 8... this is my new favorite show. I am obsessed... the first time I watched it stressed me out so bad I didn't want to watch it again, but I did and man... they absolutely fascinate, inspire and scare the shit out of me. Seriously... 8 kids... 6 of them toddlers... if Kate Gosselin can get out of bed every day and deal w/ 8 kids, I can surely deal w/ my 2.

That's it for now... I have other favorites but I'm tired of linking so here is a list of the remainders...

12. Lucky Perfume
13. Curve Cologne (this is what Aaron wears)
14. T-mobile
15. Dixie Chicks "Shut up and Sing" DVD
16. Hot Chocolate Creme Hershey Kisses
17. Bed Head After Party
18. Lillianvernon.com
19. Fuji Apples
20. Long john pants
21. MAC Lipstick in the color Twig
22. Green Tea shampoo and conditioner by Paul Mitchell
23. My Canon Rebel XT camera
24. Dillano's coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment