Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Card Rejects

I have been hard at work trying to come up w/ a Christmas card design I like... here are the ones that did not make the cut...

Christmas Card Reject
The first draft... I wanted a different saying for it

Christmas Card Reject
I love this card the best, but Aaron doesn't particularly like the colors, he wanted red and green and he pointed out that it was very busy and hard to read

Christmas Card Reject
So I muted the colors a bit and redid the snowflakes, but he still was partial to red and green colors, so back to the drawing board I went...

Christmas Card Reject
This was Lori's favorite, but I think the lights are much too big

Christmas Card Reject
something was still not right to me with this one

Christmas Card Reject
This looked good to me on the screen, but when I printed it out, it was very bare looking and I didn't like it.

I *think* I might have one that will work, of course, I need to print it out and see how it looks on paper first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment