Thursday, October 25, 2007

SICK.

Finally. I've caught the crud. It's been a long time since I have been sick... so I guess I was due, but it sucks! I missed work yesterday (but managed to drag my sick self into school), but today... I am just too tired. I actually don't feel as awful, I am just exhausted, so I plan on laying low today and taking it easy.

I think I might try and get myself off the couch long enough to maybe make a batch of cookies with Nolan, I think he might like that.

anyhoo... here are some pictures and videos

the high chair brings

sucky suckerson

whoa!

free from the carseat at last

woe.

ol' blue eyes


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment