Tuesday, October 09, 2007

NOVEL CONCEPT

I didn't sleep very well last night at all... part of it was because I had too much caffeine before I went to the gym, and part of it was because I had butterflies in my tummy waiting for today... I have something to do today that I haven't done yet in my job, and it's kind of important and it freaks me out because I'm a tad overwhelmed and I feel like a damn idiot 90% of the time I'm at work... people are so nice and they answer my questions, but I feel so stupid about things.

It's wierd because in the past I've had other jobs where I wanted to do a good job, and didn't want to mess things up... but I've never totally cared about the job itself. It's a new thing for me to A. want to do an exceptional job AND B. care about the job. Hence the pressure I am putting on myself to not mess up and to do things perfectly.

Luckily a lot of what I am doing right now is support to other legal secretaries, which includes filing, copying, making labels, cds etc... it's when something comes up that I feel like I should know what I'm doing I tend to freak out. I overthink things too much anyway, so I need to just chill.

Easier said than done.

WHODUNIT?
cutest nephew ever looks slightly alarmed, lol

cheeks!
I could seriously bite his cheeks off. In a good way.

auntie's sunshine

sad seth
I can't be certain, but I think the stinky older brother did something to him to make him cry

sad seffy
also very biteable

totally lookslike his mama here
you should see the eyelashes on this kid too... my LORD.

Cutty pie

he said WHAT?!

Tastes like chicken

whatever dude
"whatever dude."

cuthinth

seth and lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment