Monday, October 22, 2007

My kids are awesome.

Or as Nolan would say "aww-shumm!". Their awesome factor went up about 25% when they decided that it was time to play at 1:15 a.m. and proceeded to continue to run laps in their cribs, pretend they were jumping on trampolines and generally shrieking and laughing and chattering until 3:00 a.m. Awesome. I mean *yawn*.

Also, yesterday when we were at one of our Nephew's birthday parties, there was an elderly woman sitting on the couch and she was holding an empty plate as she had finished eating, and my kids spent entirely too much time standing at her feet staring (and if you're seth, REACHING) for said plate. NOT.EMBARASSING.AT.ALL. They wouldn't be swayed by distractions either. WTF, they never do that... she was kind and smiled and joked, but I was horrified. QUIT BEGGING!

So I am tired today... Aaron is probably beyond tired, I at least got to sleep in until 6, he had to still get up at a quarter to 5. Naps, we definitely need naps.

pretty boy

nolan

chewing on the z

dorito face

tastes like...

grrrr

I have been learning stuff in photoshop and here are a few projects I've done. I belong to a mom's board and these have been my signature on my posts...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this was my first one

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this was the second one I did

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this is my current one

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this was seth's birthday invite

seththanks copy
the thank you card I just finished and got printed up this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment