Friday, September 21, 2007

Swimming...

My mind is swimming right now. I had a job interview this morning with a government agency that I really, really, really, REALLY want to work for... and I think it went well, but I'm not sure... I always think I did well.... Please keep your fingers crossed for me! I would be working half days, which means I would leave school at 11:30 and then drive into seattle, park at Aaron's work, bus it into the city (about a 10 minute ride if that) and then walk a few blocks to work. I really really want it... did I mention that? I hope to hear sometime near the end of next week... I was told in the beginning though that my teacher and the gal that gave me my mock interview both highly recommended me for the job(!!!!!).

This means big changes will be afoot in our household... I am on a post interview high, my head is filled with what ifs and I have a million and a half things to do before sethy's birthday party tommorrow. It's going to be a busy night!!!

These were all taken at a sprinkler park I discovered 3 days before it closed. *sigh* that's ok, at least we know about it now, and will use it again next summer.

unsure



sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle

from behind

open wide

ol' blue eyes

waterlogged

nothing like water straight from the ground

cold!

funny boy

Healing waters?

on a mission

chillin'

sip sip sip



gulp gulp gulp

push the button!

mom... push the button!
he wanted me to go push the button for him

mmmm... water

love this one
toddler in the mist

waiting for water

wow!

raindrops keep fallin on my head

showers

love this shot
getting down with his bad self

taking a breather in the grass

sprayed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment