Saturday, August 18, 2007

TAGGED

by Sara


4 things about me you may not have known:
1. I hate grass... won't walk barefoot on it or sit on it... ew ew EW.
2. I wanted to name Nolan Cole and for weeks thought we gave him the wrong name, but now I think he is most definitely a Nolan.
3. I wrote our wedding ceremony pretty much word for word. I had some ideas from the internet and our pastor, but I wrote the script.
4. Aaron is not only my hubby, but my first and only real relationship.

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Daycare teacher
2. Sales Administrator
3. Ivar's Employee (at safeco field)
4. Reset team member

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Mean Girls
2. Bounce
3. Walk the Line
4. My Best Friend's Wedding

4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Lost
2. ER
3. Anything Mtv Reality
4. Ace of Cakes

4 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. writing in my journal
3. crocheting
4. taking pictures

4 Places I have lived:
1. Boulevard Park, WA
2. Burien, WA
3. Kent, WA
4. West Seattle, WA

4 Favorite Foods:
1. ice cream
2. carrot cake
3. taco salad
4. garlic bread

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Ny, NY
2. Europe
3. on the treadmill
4. Fast asleep in bed

4 Websites I check daily:
1. www.july05moms.com
2. my myspace
3. komotv.com
4. the blogs in my sidebar

4 People I tag:
1. Kay
2. Nessa
3. Khara
4. Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment