Sunday, August 19, 2007

HAVE I MENTIONED

that my neck is killing me? Holy crap, I have a horrible HORRIBLE crick in my neck and nothing is helping. ugh.

Today was Lucas and Seth's baptism, yay! It is finally here and gone and no more stressing or planning. I have tons of pics of that thanks to my AWESOME cousin-in-law (also one of Nolan's Godmother's) Sarah. She took pictures for us and got lots and lots of great shots. (I'm a poet!)

anyhoo, here are some older pics.

IMG_4695
upset because as soon as we got to the park he was put in a timeout for hitting seth. *sigh* I do NOT know why he does this?! Slapped him right on the forehead... something he does daily, usually more than once. driving me BATTY.

fgfgf
I could pinch those cheeks till they fell off, he is so stinkin' cute.

IMG_4691

IMG_4681
That's his favorite book, and I was taking too long with the camera he wanted it read RIGHT NOW! I read that book probably 4-5 times a day until I get tired of it and hide it.

IMG_4680
Reading that book by himself

sss
he was so happy to be at the park, he was... dare I say 'frolicking'?

IMG_4769
Talk about a face I could pinch, this is one of my new favorite pictures of him... I just adore this shot.

IMG_4760
Sethy and his William

IMG_4758
so happy to just be sucking his lip... I love love love this habit and will think it's adorable if he does it when he's 12 too.

IMG_4748
"mama had a baby and it's head popped off."

IMG_4735
so sleepy

IMG_4733
squinty squinterson

IMG_4711
my big boy playing... man, I cannot believe he is 2 already.

IMG_4708
EAT.HIM.UP.

IMG_4707
Sethapotamus

IMG_4706
slightly suspicious

IMG_4705

IMG_4704

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment