Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baptism pics

and a quick prayer request. A little boy Nolan's age, whose mom used to post on a board I belong to has recently been diagnosed with neuroblastoma... and is undergoing a very intensive program of chemo... he is high risk and the thought of what his family is going through... it makes me want to vomit. I cannot fathom it. If you could spare some positive thoughts and prayers for Ben I would so appreciate it.

Here are some of the pictures from Seth's baptism... more to come later.

my mini me...
my mini me

not too sure...
this is the pre-freakout face

wanted no part of Pastor Keat
and yeah... totally freaking out

He was totally pee'd off.
STRANGER DANGER!!!!

it's ok
Pastor Keat holding Lucas

Baptism 1
Lucas being baptized

baptized
Seth

baptism outfit
Little man in his baptism suit

and I will post the pics from after the ceremony later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment