Friday, July 20, 2007

So sad.

When I was trying to get pregnant the first time, I joined an online message board. At the end of my pregnancy, when the due dates buddy group I was a part of closed, we branched off and a few girls formed a board just for our group. Anyway, I have come to think of many of these girls as not just friends, but confidants and family... for better or for worse.

Yesterday, one of them experienced a tragedy that I cannot even wrap my mind around. Her five year old niece Hannah drowned... it's something that can happen to anyone at anytime, and it has sent waves through our little community... I have never met this child or her mother or her aunt... and yet I have spent the last 24 hours praying for them, asking others to say prayers for them... and I cannot get them out of my mind.

*sigh*

If you have a moment, please send a prayer or a good thought their way. Hannah's mom has a blog, I keep bringing her site up hoping that it was all a mistake.

anyway, I just wanted to share that, this family could use all the support they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment