Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Videos.

BITCH.
I hate my hair. I really do. Pregnancy changed it's texture, it's thick and unruly and there is this icky wave shit going on underneath the top layers... and when I was pregnant w/ seth, a new 'row' of hair started growing around the edge of my hairline and has since stopped growing. So I have about 2-3 inches of hair ... looks FUNKY and DUMB and have I mentioned that I hate it? I cannot find a product to make my hair soft and manageable and am ready to shave my head. I shit you not. But bald bridesmaids aren't cute. Granted, I won't be a bridesmaid for a year or so, but I don't think the growout from a shaved head would be cute either.

BITCH.
I hate hate hate micromanaging. My teacher right now micro manages... this is where my hatred for authority comes into play BIG time. I am thirty years old... I have turned all of my work in and am AHEAD of schedule and yet she still wants to make sure I am not online checking my email or *gasp* playing a game on Yahoo games. Seriously, if I choose to use my class time to fuck off and get off task... then I AM THE ONE who it will hurt. Maybe you should save your energy and get off my damn back about it, GAH. Let's not forget that I am paying to be here, and in essence paying to use my classroom lab time to play motherfucking text twist if I so desire.

BITCH.
I am so tired of being in pain... my tooth is KILLING ME. As I sit here, I am getting random jolts of what feels like electricity even though I am not doing anything to provoke it. Advil, Tylenol... hell even Vicodin, NOTHING works. At this point I almost just want to yank the fucker out and be done with it. *sigh* I have an appt this afternoon... not that they'll be able to do much, they haven't been able to thus far.

VIDEOS.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Sethy eating Rice(!) and Nolan saying "muffin" as well as a few other words


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Nolan telling daddy his armpit hair is ca-ca. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment