Monday, June 04, 2007

Pardon my fucking language.

Have I mentioned lately that I motherfucking hate the fact that Aaron is working nights lately? Well in case you were wondering. I hate it. It's not quite as bad as it was in the beginning... but fuck all man... if everyday and everything with Nolan is a battle (and I am only slightly exaggerating here) then friday night and tonight were fucking wars. *sigh* I worry I am failing him. He has no fear, he doesn't care what I say he does whatever the fuck he wants. Are all 2 year olds (or 2 year olds to be) such insufferable little... well, challenges? I hesitate to put it into print, but given my tone here, you can imagine what I was calling him in my head earlier.

I'm just done for today... it's 6:09pm, and the wiggles are on and he and seth are FINALLY chilled out. Though if they make it past 6:30 before I toss their butts into bed it will be a miracle.

I don't mean to complain... seriously, in one instant I am ready to punch a wall because of the point he pushes me to... but in the next instant he is breaking my heart with his sweetness and cuteness.

Seriously though... I can't believe I ever wanted to be a stay at home mom. I seriously can't believe it I did it for almost two years... I am just not cut out for it. I had to come home early today, so the kids and I have been here since 3 or so... usually we get home around 4:30-5. and I am so frazzled... granted, nolan's nap was cut short today, seth refused his 2nd nap, and we had a very big day yesterday at the state park with Aaron's family... and the kids were already tired from that. I just need an easy day.

anyway, it's now 8:12pm, this entry has taken me a long time to write because I went back into my archives to figure out when it was that Aaron started working nights, and lo and behold my archives weren't showing up past August of last year. WTF. So that only took me like 2 hours to figure out and fix... then there was the picture editing... so yeah. The munchkins are in bed, and I am off to bed shortly... I am feeling much better now. Here are some new pics... today they are all of the nephew.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment