Friday, June 08, 2007

Mental Block

Man, I do not know what my problem is, but I am so tired lately. It’s been so difficult to drag myself out of bed in the morning, let alone to get up early and exercise. I did yesterday (woohoo!) and should’ve today, but even though I was in bed and asleep by 9pm last night, I just couldn’t do it. I had a fitful night of sleep full of icky dreams and woke up several times too warm, kicked the covers off and then was too cold. I hate that.

My tooth is better… the root canal never happened though. The morning I went in to have it done I was woken up w/ the pain… it was AWFUL. Nothing of course would take it away. Anyway, I went in to my appt, and they got me all ready and I could still feel him drilling after 4 shots… The doctor decided to wait because he couldn’t get me numb enough and they gave me some other medicines to see if they could get rid of the inflammation and infection. I go back on the 19th to see if we can knock the root canal out. The tooth itself is much much MUCH better. There is a small temporary filling in it from the little area he tried to drill into… so I can’t chew gum on that side. Truth is, I can’t chew much of anything on that side because that’s when it hurts. Other than that it’s fine. Which is ok by me.

Nolan is sick. Again. Big fucking surprise. Poor baby. He has a nasty nasty nose and a slight cough so far… I thought he might be fighting something off as he’s been kind of sleepy and whiny lately. It hit yesterday morning and was a little worse this morning. Hopefully it won’t get too bad, and hopefully we’ll be able to keep Seth from getting it. It would be really nice if they could just stay well for longer than a week at a time. *sigh* I have thought about getting him some vitamin c tablets, but the child eats very well and very balanced… I don’t think he’s necessarily lacking, I just think it’s the whole being exposed to new germs thing at daycare.

June is shaping up to be a busy busy month! This weekend we have some stuff to get done in general on Saturday, as well as taking the kids to a local fair. Then on Sunday we have a baptism and reception to attend. Next weekend we have two birthday parties on Saturday, and then a bbq on Father’s day. The weekend after that is empty so far, but I think we may have a bday party to go to, not sure yet. The weekend after that (the last one in June) is Nolan’s birthday party and then another one on Sunday that we will be attending. June is the birthday month for sure.

I have from the middle of August to the middle of September off from school, so I am thinking I want to do something with our kitchen. I want to paint and add drawer and cabinet pulls… originally I wanted to paint the kitchen red and have the cabinets and such be white w/ silver pulls. I am slowly rethinking the red walls now… don’t know why, but I am . I also want to clean our carpets that month too, when it’s nice and warm out. I want to take the boys to the zoo then, and maybe a few other day trips around Seattle.

Well, that’s enough for now, I am remotely updating, so no pictures. I may upload some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment