Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy 30th to me

Today is a pretty good day. I am 30 years old today... I totally never thought this day would come. I'm not down about it or anything, but it is kind of strange to officially be in my thirties now. :)

School is going well... I shouldn't even be updating this right now, but you know... I had an opportunity to steal a few illegal internet moments so here I go. I just wanted to update everyone on how we're doing.

When I dropped Nolan off at daycare on the first day the child took off and wanted nothing to do with me. Then he cried when I came to pick him up because he wanted to stay. Yesterday and today have been harder w/ him freaking out a bit when I drop him off... but his teacher assures me that he calms down w/in about 10 minutes and is happy and playing the rest of the day. He also was excited to see me and go home last night.

I don't have much planned for my birthday other than to go home and hang out w/ my family... I haven't really seen Aaron since Sunday so it'll be nice to chill out together tonight... he took the night off for me, isn't that sweet?

Anyhoo, if you're lucky I may even get around to posting pictures tonight... I have a ton of Lucas to share, and I need to be more diligent about taking more pictures... I have just been so busy.

Anyhoo that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment