Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hakuna Matata

So yeah... I've been kinda busy as of late... School is going well, Nolan's doing great at daycare. No tears or anything on Friday. yay!

I've been in a reading mood lately, and can't get enough of it. Specifically Jodi Picoult books, though I have also bought a few other's from Target's book club selections. It's kind of nice, I haven't been in a reading mood in a few years.

I finally caved and took my wedding ring in to be resized. I wored it when I was a good 30lbs heavier than I am now, but the damn thing still won't fit. I am tired of not being able to wear it so I took it in, heh maybe this will be the thing that seals the deal and makes me lose weight... then I'll have to go w/o it for another week to be resized again.

anyhoo, how about some pictures...















luke-a-mus



yawny yawnerson (you remember, the son of couch breaker mcbreakerson, lol *private joke*)



sethy on easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment