Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh yeah... I have a blog.

Time seems to have gotten away from me. Again. So to make up for it, how about a shit load of old and new pictures?

mmkay then.

Also, all is well here... the kids are sick AGAIN. WTF. This particular disease seems to cause absolutely fucking disgusting runny noses. I've wiped enough snot today to sink a damn battleship. When I'm not wiping snot I'm washing my hands in scalding hot water up to the elbows and downing vitamins and airborne like its going out of style.

anyhoo... pictures...

this first set was going to go in an entry titled "And how was your day?" but I never got around to uploading it.














Seth at 5 mos:












Lori and I at her shower at the end of February






I could seriously bite him












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment