Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I could single handedly solve the healthcare crisis in America.

Seriously. I came up with the answer today while I was stuck in traffic. Of course I haven't got all the kinks worked out, but here is the general idea...

1. Make every medical position a federal position. No more private doctors or insurance companies. Federally fund everything and anything medically related that is necessary.

2. By necessary I mean that if someone wants elective surgery done or whatever, then those costs are paid out of pocket. Plastic surgeries, elective surgeries etc. Drug rehab and psychologists would need to be paid out of pocket unless a doctor specifically refers the patient.

3. legalize prostitution, & marijuana and tax the shit out of it. Put those taxes toward the costs of federally maintaining healthcare. (I realize more $$ will be needed but that's one part of the plan I haven't necessarily figured out.)

I mean, to me it makes sense... Putting medical personnel to work as federal employees... and not charging the citizens of this country... It should be a gov't job to take care of this nation's people.

anyway, Seth's 6 month check up was today... 18lbs 13 1/2 oz and 26 1/4" long. Head circumference 18 cm. When I looked in Nolan's baby book, it said he was 18lbs 5.5oz and 26.5" long and head circumference was also 18cm.

So everyone who keeps commenting on how big seth's head is must not remember that nolan went through a big noggin phase. My boys have big brains, that's all.

no pics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment