Monday, February 05, 2007

Picture parade...

I've got some older pictures that I've been meaning to post so here they are:



I love this outfit



oops, I startled him



Nolan rediscovered his jumparoo, oddly enough he actually enjoyed himself.



my little man in his overalls



he got trapped, lol



so happy



apparently he knows what crayons are for. And so it begins.



guess who figured out how to take the lid off the snack trap?



*sigh* so engrossed in the wiggles it has completely escaped him that his ASS IS HANGING OUT OF HIS PANTS.



him's my little sethy pie



training to be the next rocky



investigating the wonders of the courtyard



still a little boober



the stripes remind me of folsom



peese!



mama so funny



someone looks like his papa Glenn.



I love these hats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment