Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cough Cough Hack Hack

ugh. Crud. I haven't updated because I'm tired. I'm not feeling 100% lately. The kids are both getting over the crud. And I am tired of being negative. The good news is that I am kicking ass at the gym. The bad news is that I'm barely losing regardless. For the first few weeks I kept my calories at 1500 when working out, and 1200 when not working out. I gained. . But I kept at it, and barely lost a half pound or something like that. So I have cut my cals down to about 1000-1200 and one day a week I am not very strict, though I don't think I get about 1500 then either and I am starting to see a very small difference. I am trying to do this the healthy way, and not just cut my cals to 500 a day and watch the weight fall off, but man it's hard. I have about 9 or 10 weeks before my 30th birthday and I had better be down a MINIMUM of 20lbs by then. I am not starting my 30's in this weight range. NOT happening.

anyhoo, how about a buttload of pictures?



taken at the indoor park I took him to a few weeks ago, am hoping to take him again soon.



they had lots of stuff to ride in and on at the indoor park, he wasn't too interested though.



this is fun mom!



it was a hair raising good time



help me mom!



he RAN with this cart all over the gym area for a good 10 minutes



poor sethy fell asleep in his jumparoo while we were off having fun :)

we (Nolan and I) went to the children's museum in the factoria mall a few weeks ago and that was a lot of fun... He had a BLAST. Highly recommend it.



checking out the cab of a semi truck



AGAIN w/ the camera?



stacking



the smocks for the water play area cracked me up



he love love loved the water table



the look on his face here cracks me up!












at lunch



mama so mean. she won't let me eat crayons.



ahhhh... wiggles.



my handsome boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment