Monday, January 29, 2007

The View Today...

The View today was on Autism, I have to say it broke my heart when Toni Braxton broke down in the beginning, when talking about her son who was recently diagnosed w/ autism.

I have to say it's one of my biggest fears, and for the longest time I would obsess and watch Nolan's every move... I am a bit more relaxed about it now, but now w/ seeing on the show that some kids can develop it at any point before their 2nd birthday, well, the relaxed feeling I had about it is pretty much gone. He's 19 months old today, so we are closing the gap, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't worry about it still.

Speaking of Nolan, we are about to give him a tad more freedom at home, he's always wanting to be in the kitchen, so we childproofed the cabinets and drawers. I'm excited to see the look on his face when he realizes that he can't get to the cheese grater or the can opener, lol. mean mommy.

not too much going on, so here are a few pictures...



oh mother...






Here brother, Let me help you












Sethy wants you to know that this book is damn interestin'


















See brother, this is how you read...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment