Monday, December 04, 2006

Video post

it's almost 9:30pm, I'm tired. Nolan has officially caught a cold, my left eye is bloodshot and feels like there is gravel in it. I put sethy down at 8pm as part of my experiment to see if he is agreeable to a bedtime other than whenever I happen to go to bed. Wish me luck.

Here are some vids of the kids. No rhyme intended.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

enjoying his cake on Saturday and getting a kiss from uncle dan in the process.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

I've mentioned before that he's part screechy monkey right?


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Nolan is obsessed with these shutter doors in our bedroom


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

wherein the hunnabun and I have a conversation. Mr. Dinkus Dimpleson learns how to say molly is an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment