Monday, December 11, 2006

There's a crick in my neck dear liza.

Man, I slept wrong the night before last and now my shoulder and neck hurt like hell. I hate that.

Seth slept from 9:30pm last night until 6am this morning. (insert jaw drop here)He has slept 6 and 7 hour stretches before but this was 8.5 hours... at one point I put my finger under his nose to make sure he was still breathing. He's currently sitting in front of me on the boppy (I am using the laptop next to the bed) and smiling like a little flirt at me.

He loves it when we sing to him or talk to him in high tones. He especially likes the song "he's a little dinkus boy" that I sing to him to the tune of 'camptown races'. (he's a little dinkus boy, doo dah, doo dah. He's a little dinkus boy oh doo dah day.)

we finished christmas shopping for the boys this weekend. Aaron and I are not exchanging gifts as money is just too tight, and technically we couldn't really afford the 2 gifts we bought this weekend for the kids, but it's christmas and they weren't that expensive. Anyhoo, they are getting joint gifts and granted, the gifts are more for nolan's age, but seth needs nothing. seriously... the child will be outfitted for the next year or two until he and nolan are basically the same size... and we have enough damn baby toys in this house to sink a battleship.

So we got them the little leaps video system... I like it because it has infant and toddler functions so they will both be able to use it at some point. They also got some board books, a set of duplo blocks and a race car track thingy for toddlers. And nolan is getting a special model of a jeep and seth is getting a special picture frame just like the one nolan got where there are places for pictures of him from each month.

Not too shabby.

anyhoo, how about some pics...



Seth's getting used to the idea of sitting upright



Hey I remember this chair... it shrunk!



it's amazing he has any cheeks left after all the pinching that goes on around here



my little dinkus boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment