Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bullet Point entry

I am going to have to try to do these daily entries at different times, because waiting until the end of the day sucks. I rush and I am on my laptop, thusly not leaving me w/ any pics. hey maybe I'll do a picture entry tommorrow.

anyhoo, back to the bullet points...

* I baked 6 batches of muffins today. The lowfat banana chocolate chip muffins for Aaron to take to work. The no fat high fiber weight watcher muffins for me, and I got creative and made nolan some oatmeal/applesauce/carrot muffins for breakfast. He just hasn't been digging breakfast lately, and seems to like the muffins, so score!

*Nolan is sick. I think I mentioned that... he woke up w/ a brown coat of snot all over his face this morning. That was real fun to get off, for both of us.

*I am addicted to the show 'cash cab' on discovery or tlc or whatever it is. LOVE IT. Seriously, Aaron and I want to go on it on our next trip to nyc.

*we are also hooked on Heroes... a kind of show I'd never thought I'd like, but man. I love it too. My favorite guy is Hiro.

*Seth is a smiling fool as of late, all you have to do is talk to him and he lights right up.

*I have been getting Nolan to say 'key', 'Kay' (as in okay), 'dada', 'mama' (only when he really wants to, and usually it's just 'mmmmmmmm'), 'cat' (so far only today) and 'caca'.

That's it for now, it's almost 10. I have a few things to do before I can crash, so adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment