Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Auntie

So I haven't talked about it much here yet, partially because I want to respect my sister's privacy, but then I figure if it's ok for me to put something like this on the site, then I can talk about the tiny little man fetus she's carrying right now.

She's due in the spring, and I swear I forget that she's pregnant (even though we talk about the baby a lot, and my mom and I and aaron and I all talk about the impending birth a lot... I forget until I see her and then I see her cute little belly and I have to stifle the urge to say stuff like "omg you look so adorable w/ that belly" because I remember how much I truly hated unsolicited comments about my belly.

But she does look adorable.

If I weren't so anti-touch the belly for myself I might reach out and rub hers, lol. I guess I kind of get why people do that now.

Anyhoo, I am so freakin' excited to be an auntie!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my nephews that Aaron brought to the marriage, but I am so excited for Lori's baby because A. she's my baby sissy. B. she's one of my best friends and C. it's another baby! my first blood nephew! and we can't forget D. our babies will be close in age, and how adorable will it be to see them all playing cars on the floor at nana and papa's?

Seth (lori's seth that is) is big into wrestling, and when we found out they were having a boy I jokingly said "great! now YOUR little shit is going to be teaching MY little shits all kind of stuff like half nelsons and shoulder slams."

anyway, it's late (as usual) and I'm tired.

Here is mama's peanut in her favorite sleeper of all time (I'd show a comparison pic of nolan in it, but I cannot for the life of me find the disc that has all of our christmas pics from last year on it. arg.)



and yes, Nolan wore them at this time last year too. Granted, they are roomy on seth, but they fit nonetheless. BIG BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment