Thursday, November 02, 2006

STRUGGLING

Some days are just really really really hard. I try to remember how lucky I am that both of my kids are healthy and that we have a warm, dry place to live, food to eat and they are being cared for by someone who loves them more than anyone else in the world, which is a lucky thing.

But some days are really really really hard.

*sigh*

What to do when you have an infant who only wants to be held 24 hours a day? ok, maybe more like 16 hours a day... there are some sleep stretches where he's ok w/ being put down. But for the most part, wants to be held. Swing and bouncer don't help... so he has to cry when I need to tend to Nolan, or go pee, or get something done around the house.

I put him in the snugli and wore him on my back while I tried to bathe nolan this morning, but honestly if he's going to cry like that on my back, he can cry like that in the other room and save me from a nervous breakdown in the process.

I am so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment