Monday, November 27, 2006

SNOW!

I have lots to tell you all, so I promise I'll be back shortly... most importantly Lori and Seth are having a boy!!!!!! My first Nephew! (ok, blood nephew!) and ... She and Seth are getting married Next year! (which of course means I have less than a year to get my fat ass in a strapless gown... hence why I was at the community center on a treadmill this evening.)

We got snow here last night and right now it's coming down like CRAZY! Here are some pics and videos, we took nolan out in it before we put him to bed, since in Seattle you never know if it'll still be there in the morning.















Apparently nolan and I were dressed like twinsies!

and some videos...


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

slipping and sliding in the kitchen when we came inside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment