Monday, November 13, 2006

Quickly....

Quick entry, I have a semi-fussy 7 week old in my lap (7 weeks!) it's 6am, he woke at 4:30 after 6 straight hours of sleep to eat and decided it was time to hang out. fine by me! I do much better at early wakings to hang than middle of the night hang outs. The last few nights he has been sleeping 5-6 hour stretches, in fact yesterday I woke up after 8.5 hours of sleep total w/ one wakeup. It was the best night of sleep I've had in a looong time.

In other news we have been keeping busy around here... Aaron finished 'winterizing' the house yesterday. A task that involved a lot of plastic sheeting and masking tape, a step ladder and a dining room that now looks like 'under the big top'. *sigh* But I think it's already helping, so that's all that matters. I just cannot have two little guys freezing all day long in this tomb we call a home.

Nolan said 'baby' and 'cookie' yesterday... we'll see if I can get him to repeat them today and make them official vocabulary words today.

Seth is growing by leaps and bounds... He is bigger than Nolan was at this point, it's crazy... he's almost out of his 0-3 month outfits, nolan was still in them at 3 months. *sniff*

I have already had my morning coffee and am cleaning my bedroom... I only took a break because seth was getting fussy under the baby gym, I think he's starting to get tired.

Weight loss blog will be updated somewhat regularly again. *sigh*

and now pics...



what the....



hmm, let's see what's in here...



uhh.... I don't think the lid is supposed to come off...



someone is PISSED OFF.



brothers.



Seth gets some dada time



so sweet



I could just bite him



Someone's ready for some tivo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment