Thursday, October 26, 2006

*yawn*

I seriously don't think I've ever been this tired in my life. I've reached a new plane of exhaustion. And it's all Seth's fault. I told him this morning he's losing any chance on gaining favorite status today in a big way.

Seriously. I'm sitting here drinking a homemade creme de menthe mocha. And the caffeine is making my heart race, but I have no motivation to do anything else than sit here like a bump on a log. And I have shit to do!

I don't know if I ever mentioned it here, but I belong to a chat board for other moms of babies born in July of 2005. Anyway as a new baby gift, some of the girls got together and gifted me w/ a few hours of maid service! She's coming today and I need to do a few things to get ready... mainly just pick up the toys and such, and then take a shower and get the kids ready because we are meeting up w/ an online pal for lunch today while my home is being returned to sparkle and shine status.

Before I forget, here is a cool site: http://www.wavelit.com/index.asp?ch=Wildlife&sh=africam# it's a live feed web cam from a waterhole on an African Wildlife Reserve. Pretty neat.

no pictures today because A. I'm tired and B. I'm on Aaron's computer and my pics are loaded on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment