Thursday, October 19, 2006

In case there was any doubt that Nolan is my child...

He was sitting in his high chair this morning, in plain view of the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen, and there was a used dryer sheet on the floor next to the garbage can. I didn't see the dryer sheet-- stepped on it, and proceeded to slip and damn near do the splits. Cue the hysterical laughter of my little guy. That is so my child, he about bust a gut laughing... and kept laughing for a few minutes after that.

Also, I put seth in the shopping cart today, after I had put Nolan in the front part of it, and as I did so he said "Sheh" (Seth). Apparently he DOES know who we are talking about when we have him say 'Seth'. This kid is a sponge, he is just doing more stuff every day. The other night Aaron surprised me by saying "Hey Nolan, can you give mama kisses?" and the little stinker took his binky out of his mouth and puckered up and blew me kisses. It blew me away, I don't know when he taught him that. Amazing, the stuff he is picking up.

anyhoo, I have a borderline fussy baby to tend to, so I'll leave you w/ my favorite you tube video at the moment.



Kid Rock/Run DMC/Aerosmith at the 1999 Video Music Awards

(should otherwise be titled: "When I first learned what a pimp Kid rock is." Oh yeah, I dig the happy feet too. This was also my first exposure to Run DMC, and I have been a fan ever since. Also when I decided that I heart Joe Perry too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment