Monday, October 30, 2006

Blogger Sucketh Major Ass

For shizzle... Blogger pisses me off almost as much as those fuckers at Simonweb, WHO BY THE WAY owe me $$$... they haven't refunded last month's payment. The only way to get them to respond to my emails is to spam them... seriously. Noone would reply to my queries about when the fuck they were going to fix my website and the way I finally got a response is when I sent them over 30 emails in a day's time. *sigh* I don't have time to do that again. But thinking about them stealing my money pisses me off beyond belief.

But back to blogger... they piss me off too. What is up w/ the uploading problems I've been having. Makes me want to scream.

Anyhoo, I am killing time writing this because A. if I don't my mom will complain that I'm not updating enough and B. I don't feel like pumping breastmilk right now. I should be doing it, but I don't wanna. I also need to get up and make nolan some lunch soon, so it seems pointless to sit down and pump at this moment.

I am still tired... I don't know what I'm going to do to get this child to sleep AT NIGHT. He was awake at appropriate times yesterday and still wanted to hang out at 3am today. Fuck all, I am so fucking tired.

Other than that not a whole lot has been going on around here. We aren't doing Halloween this year because I didn't see the point. Nolan has no idea what's going on, can't say trick or treat, isn't allowed to eat candy and if Aaron and I wanted to waste 30 bucks (halloween costumes for the kids would've cost about that much) we'd go eat dinner at Red Robin. We'll probably dress them up next year... I really really REALLY want to dress them up as Bert and Ernie, but we'll see. I don't know how easy that will be.



Thank Heaven for little boys indeed. (P.S. he totally looks like my mom when she's asleep here.)



that's a 3 month sleeper... *sniff* he's getting so big so fast



Aaron managed the impossible yesterday, to take a picture of me that didnt' send me screaming in agony once I looked at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment