Friday, September 01, 2006

*sigh*

(originally uploaded on 8/7/06)
so this is where you will find updates until those fuckwits over at simonweb.com pull their HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES. seriously. i am so freakin pissed off, I was looking for other web hosting today and I'm totally considering finding a new hosting company.

Lots has been going on around here, we are walking!!!!!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


He's walking about 60% of the time and crawling about 40%... it almost breaks my heart, he truly is such a big boy.

so in other news, my mom just got back from Reno, and we celebrated her birthday on Saturday. As you know, at the moment (until sept. anyway) Nolan's the only grandchild. What you might not know is that Seth always calls himself 'the Bentley'. Kind of as a joke. Anyway, they gave mom this shirt:




Of course everyone but Aaron and I got it, and when mom finally said "are you pregnant?" to Lori and she nodded yes, I STILL thought they were joking around. But no! I'm going to be an auntie!!!!! She's due the day before my birthday no less (in april)... I am so excited!!! In fact, I'm more excited for her than for my own impending birth lol. Mom and dad are also over the moon, 3 little ones will be running around next christmas! (not to be confused w/ THIS christmas).

So yes, big developments as of late! and here are a few pics for tonight, I'll post more tommorrow.



49 days to go... oy.









swimming w/ his friend Adam in Adam's pool



Not so sure he wanted to be in the pool anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment