Had my 36 week appt yesterday, go again on tuesday... seems a bit ridiculous to me, but they insisted since the doc will only be in on tues and wed... and wed is already booked up w/ surgery.
Everything's fine... no progress even though I've been having some strong braxton hicks contractions for the last week. Way stronger than I ever had w/ nolan, some truly hard to breathe through.
Some days I hope I go into labor early, because I am so ready to be done, but then I realize the odds of me getting my actual doc to do the surgery then would be skim to none and I do NOT want some fucknut I don't know to do it.
I am definitely nesting, but can't do much because if Aaron comes home to find that I've moved all the stuff designated for storage out of our room I'll be in trouble. :) Our plan this weekend is to finish setting up our room and pack my hospital bag. Just in case. I just want it DONE.
No decision on names yet, and probably won't decide until he's born. I wanted to try and pick a name beforehand, but I'm a freak who can't just pick one and be done w/ it. So we'll just have to wait and see.
here I am at 36 weeks...
and here are some progression pics thus far:
and here is a comparison pic from 36w2d w/ nolan.
oh, and the status of the website is that I have officially switched webhosts, and am now navigating the murky waters of trying to transfer things over and figure out what the hell is going on, I hope to be back up and running on www.allisonruth.org next week.