Thursday, July 13, 2006

video wednesday

I could write a long post about how I cried today because I'm tired of the MOTHERFUCKING CLUTTER... and because I can smell that motherfucking catbox in every FUCKING ROOM in this place... aaron cleans the fucker EVERY DAY. He adds baking soda to the litter, and we have an open container of baking soda in there. and I still smell it.

that cat box is going to be the death of me. I seriously am having fits over it. I'm sure I'll write more about this too, but it doesn't help that I'm having a TON of anxiety about the upcoming new arrival. Not so much about the baby or the c-section... which I am having anxiety about, but it's not too bad. I am more worried... or rather, freaked out about Nolan being away from me for 3 days. I know he will be in the hands of people I completely trust, and I know that he will ultimately be ok... but I am still freaking out. More really about him not knowing what the heck is going on for three days... his schedule will be totally different... and I won't be there, and blah blah blah. I still have 2.5 months to obsess so I'll leave it at that for now.

anyhoo, how about some videos?


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment