Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bored and Busy

ugh. no pictures, I haven't downloaded any in a while... no excuse other than I'm tired. soooooo tired. I finally got a good night's sleep last night and am not very caught up so as of 7:49 pm (right now) I am off to bed in a few short minutes. We visited family on the fourth, it was a really nice day and nolan was good until we got to my sister's house in the evening... he was just done. DONE. so we left early and put him to bed. Luckily, none of the people setting off fireworks woke him up... Hell, even I woke up a few times but he never did. (Bowing down to the sleep Gods).

Anyhoo, he had his 12 month appt... 24 lbs and 1/2 oz. (90th %) and 30" long (75th %) he humored me by eating lima beans today (yay!) and has been giving mama lots of loves lately.

oh, and he took 3 steps several times yesterday! once at home in the a.m. totally by himself, he did it a few more times at my sister's house last night being prompted w/ cell phones. I don't think he'll be walking next week or anything, but I am holding out hope by the end of the month!

now for a meme...

1.How old do you wish you were? I'm ok w/ my age right now... it would be nice though to be 25 w/ a child and one on the way... buy ourselves a few years anyway.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?At home, saw a blip about a plane in the wtc, turned on my workout tape and then when I turned it off 45 mins later they were confirming it was terrorist activity.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? nothing

4. Do you consider yourself kind? yeah... if you don't piss me off.

5. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be? If I were to get another one, it would probably be somewhere on my back.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? french

7. Do you know your neighbors? A little... I don't like to get too friendly, then they start borrowing shit and not returning it.

8. What do you consider a vacation/Holiday? a trip or time off longer than 4 days.

9. Do you follow your horoscope? nah

10. Would you move for the person you loved? sure... but not to some strange place or to a third world country. A different state? yes. Canada? yes. Nambibia? (yes I know I misspelt it, I just love how David Spade calls it that) no.

11. Are you touchy feely? no, but I am trying to make sure I give lots of hugs and stuff to Nolan. I don't want to not be touchy feely w/ my kids.

12. Do you believe that opposites attract? sure

13. Dream job? Stay at home mom that gets paid hourly... w/ a nanny.

14. Favorite channel(s)? Mtv, the food network, vh1

15. Favorite place to go on weekends? I just like to get out of the house, so I'm not picky.

16. Showers or Baths? showers, though I have been known to enjoy a bath or two.

17. Do you paint your nails? When I'm feeling optimistic.

18. Do you trust people easily? depends on the situation. Trust that they are decent, yes. Trust someone (even w/ credentials) w/ my child? um. no.

19. What are your phobias? bugs... spiders, death, etc.

20. Do you want kids? yes... I have 1 and a half but would like 3.

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? yeah, but it's not very up to date.

22. Where would you rather be right now? In NYC.

23. Heavy or light sleeper? depends on how tired I am... I am a much lighter sleeper now that I am a mom though.

24. Are you paranoid? sometimes.

25. Are you impatient? Incredibly.

26. Who can you relate to? lots of people.

27. How do you feel about interracial couples? that's a wierd qustion.... Love is blind.

28. Have you been burned by love? Luckily, nope.

29. What's your favourite pick up line? I don't have one

30. What's your main ringtone on your cell? Let's get down to bizness by Eminem

31. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

32. What did the last text on your mobile phone say? it was a welcome mssg from t-mobile

33. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? mine


34. What color shirt are you wearing?
orange

35. Most recent movie you watched? Can't remember

36. Name three things you have on you at all times? Cell phone. wallet, nolan.

37. What colour are your bed sheets? maroon

38. How much cash do you have on you right now? none, in my jammies.

39. What is your favourite part of the chicken? breast

40. What's your favourite town/city? NYC

41. I can't wait till: I have this kid and can stop being so freaking exhausted and my back pain will stop.

42. Who got you to join myspace? My sissy

43. What did you have for dinner last night? bbq chicken and a bunch of crackers w/ artichoke dip

44. How tall are you barefoot? 5'4"

45. Have you ever smoked heroin? um, no.

46. Do you own a gun? again, um, no.

47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? double tall iced nonfat mocha w/ whip. but usually just water.

48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I'm a nag.

49. Do you have A.D.D.? no

50. What time did you wake up today? 7am

51. Current worry? money. as usual.

52. Current hate? that ice cream makes you fat.

53. Favorite place to be? anywhere I can lay down.

54. Where would you like to travel?Europe

55. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? mom of 3, working, hopefully living in our dream house.

56. Last thing you ate? turkey and cheese croissant.

57. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is playing on my ipod speakers.

58. Last thing that made you laugh? Nolan

59. Worst injury you've ever had? nail through the foot probably or dog bite on my face.

60. Does someone have a crush on you? Just aaron :)

61. What's your favorite candy? kitkats

62. What song is stuck in your head? hmmm. not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment