Wednesday, June 28, 2006

update

well he did much better than i was expecting! I accidentally woke him up from his nap when I knocked something over in our hallway... DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE CLUTTER ... AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH. We are having a garage sale soon, so it's only a matter of time. I just need to keep reminding myself of that. Anyhoo, despite only having a one hour nap he did really good until the car ride back when he started fussing. I think he was hungry, so into the high chair he went and he ate ok. Then we spent the rest of his between naps time hangin out.

He did have 3 muddy diapers this morning though, so maybe he just wasn't feeling well. I'm hoping he wakes up in a decent mood too, we have lots of errands to run tonight, and he loves going to different stores. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment