Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cranky.

I am cranky today... I was cranky yesterday too... that familiar panic is welling up inside of me about my weight and about the fact that there is not a whole lot I can do about it, and blah blah blah same shit, different day, I'll get over it. It's made worse by the fact that we couldn't get out for a walk yesterday (I find that I feel worse about life in general when we are cooped up all freakin' day) and likely won't today. RAIN. SUCKS. ESPECIALLY IN JUNE.

I woke up at 4:40 and have not been able to fall back asleep since. It is 7:15 and my usual early riser is still asleep. Isn't that the luck? I also woke up w/ a headache and bitch of a toothache. Tylenol is doing NOTHING. I have muscle relaxers for the headaches, but as tired as I am, that would not be good.

so, here are a few pics from Maple Valley Days, we went there on Sunday.



They actually had pony rides there, you never see that at the local fairs and festivals. How fun!



My new favorite pic of Nolan... seriously, this takes the edge off the toothache.



snapped this on the way back to the car, he just looked like he was watching the fair get further and further away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment