Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Sissy

Happy birthday Lori!

In honor of her 25th bday, a pictorial...



Lori and I circa Christmas 1981






This picture exists here solely for the purpose of making her feel better after I post some of the dancing pics. You can thank my mom for my hair.



One of my absolute favorite pics of Lori EVER.



Getting jiggy with it









Nyc 2003



channeling J-lo



Happy New Year!



She might kick my ass for this one



I don't know what it is about this pic but it's another favorite. Great profile shot, but the light and background give it a lot of character I think.






I might note that she took this picture herself.






upon hearing a coyote...












Lori's dirty little secret...



back in her victoria's secret days








and by the way...

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossipb2?GT1=7701

I admit I read a lot of wierd shit about tom and katie, but this takes the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment